• Optional provision of sheets: 12 € per bed
• Tourist tax: 0.5 € / day / person.
• Deposit: 500 €
• Pets on request
Advance payment and reservations
• 30% per room by credit card or bank transfer
• When booking is accompanied by the payment of a deposit constituting a flow medium.
• The money will be forfeited in case of cancellation.
For 2 consecutive weeks rental: 5% off entire stay.
For 3 consecutive weeks rental: 14% off the entire stay.
Terms and conditions
The reservation is only guaranteed after receipt of 30% of rental price, as advance payment (deposit).
The balance of the rent and security deposit (guarantee) must be paid the day of arrival up on collecting the keys.
• More than 42 days before arrival: 10% holdback fee of the service.
• From 42 to 28 days before arrival: 60% of cost of stay will be charged
• Less than 28 days before arrival: 90% of the cost of the stay will be charged
• The rent is retained in case of a reduction in the of length of stay.
The apartment is perfectly clean on arrival. The tenant should ensure that this is the case.
The apartment is rented furnished, with kitchen equipment, crockery, glassware, cutlery, blankets, no laundry, all consistent with the inventory.
The tenant declares that the lease is granted only on a seasonal basis, and he agrees to leave the date and time specified in the contract.
The site must be occupied in the spirit of good citizenship and only by the number of people corresponding to the bedding equipment: 4 or 5 people max.
The supplement for the sixth person includes the provision of a bed of 80 cm (camp bed are not allowed)
Waterproof mattress protectors are available to customers.
Before 9 am, the site will be in good order: dishes and appliances cleaned and stored away, furniture set up . The deposit (guarantee) will be returned on departure, minns any costs of breakage and damage.
The parties will elect Saint-Florent as the Residency and will recognize the Court of Bastia as the point of juridiction.
THEFT and loss of personal effects
The tenant will ensure against damage of any nature, likely to incur liability.
"Les GALETS" is not responsible for theft or loss of personal effects that would occur during the rental. The lessee is required to take out all insurance policies resulting from this commitment.
Given the location of the property by the sea, we ask you to be vigilant against the windows and shutters. The wind can PICK up at any moment!
Tents must imperatively be rolled up or folded every night and when you are away.
If not, we reserve the right to enter any apartment where a problem might arise.
On tos of the care which must be brought in rented accommodation and its contents, tenants are asked to:
• Ensure regular maintenance of the premises and equipment that are available to them.
• To observe the regulations of condominium use, including calm after 22 h.
• The surrounding apartments are maintained to the highest standard. Please respect this.
• The drying of clothes is absolutely prohibited on the railings of balconies and terraces.
• The sound of radio, TV, etc.. should not bother the neighbors.
After having entered the Litigation service and if there is no satisfactory answer within 15 working days, the client can contact the Ombudsman for Tourism and Travel, whose contact details and referral methods are available on his website: www. mtv.travel